Sunday, April 26, 2009

Green Roof Trip

I need confirmation from all RK families planning to attend the Green Roof Trip on Thursday from 3:40-7pm.  We will be meeting Dr. Retzlaff at SIUE to learn about the research they have been doing regarding green roofs.  This is an amazing opportunity for our kids and parents to get the inside scoop from a leader in the field.

We have a bus scheduled to take us on the trip.  River Kids may join us with or without parents, but kids attending without parents need a permission slip.  A reply to this email with the name of the River Kid inserted below will suffice.

I give permission for ____________ to travel by bus with River Kids to Southern Illinois University in Edwardsville to hear Dr. Bill Retzlaff speak and to tour the green roof research facilities there on April 30.  I understand that my child will be leaving from New City School at 3:40 and returning at 7pm.

The number to call that evening in case of emergency:______________________

Parent's e-signature:

Kids joining us with parents will not need a permission slip, but I do need to know you are planning to attend.  Just let me know who's coming in a reply.

Thanks!


No comments: